Students with a parent employed by Oshkosh Corporation, Oshkosh Corporate, Pierce Appleton, Pierce Florida, Kewaunee, Frontline Communications, McNeilus Truck & Manufacturing, CON-E-CO, Iowa Mold Tooling, and JLG Industries are eligible.
Oshkosh Corporation Foundation Scholarship
- Amount: 4 years at $1,500
- Open to a graduating high school senior whose parent was a regular, full-time employee of Oshkosh Corp., Pierce Manufacturing, McNeilus Cos. or JLG Industries for a minimum one year prior to January 1.
- Recipient must remain a full-time student to be eligible, and will receive $1,500 per year for a total of four consecutive years.
- Children of Oshkosh Corp.'s corporate officers, members of the Board of Directors of the Oshkosh Corporation Foundation Inc. and of the Board of Directors are not eligible for this program.
- Deadline: Feb. 15, 2017
- Applications will be accepted beginning in late-January. Apply online at the Fox River Scholarship Center