To support charitable projects that benefit the elderly in the Oshkosh area.
Geographic scope: Greater Oshkosh area
Range of grantmaking: Up to $5,000 with occasional larger grants for capital projects
Grant application deadline: November 1, 2017
Grant decisions: December 2017
Contact: Amy Putzer, firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-426-3993
As the population of older adults in our community grows, additional resources will be required to support their specialized needs. Grants from the Ladies Benevolent Society: Advocates for Older Adults Fund, a field of interest fund of the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation, are targeted to help nonprofit organizations provide services to benefit the elderly in the greater Oshkosh area. Eligible proposals will:
- Serve adults age 55 or older in the Oshkosh area
- Help adults in economic need
- Improve the health and well-being of older adults in our community
Grant Awards - Fall 2015
Media Release - Grant Awards - Spring 2015
Media Release - Grant Awards - Spring 2014
Media Release - Grant Awards - Spring 2013
2011 Annual Report - Library Home Delivery Service
HOW TO APPLY | ACCESS SAVED APPLICATION
- Submit online grant application form before the application deadline.
- Provide any additional supporting documentation that is requested after your application undergoes an initial review. Documentation might include your 501(c)(3) determination letter, Board of Directors list, organizational income statement or balance sheet, etc.