The Oshkosh Area Community Foundation recognizes the importance of education in our community. Together with our community partners - Oshkosh Mid-Morning Kiwanis and the Oshkosh Area School District Education Foundation - we are dedicated to helping teachers find the resources they need.
To foster educational excellence in the Oshkosh area schools, public and parochial, by funding educational opportunities.
Geographic scope: Schools within geographic borders of the Oshkosh Area School District
Range of grantmaking: Grant awards typically range from $500 to $2,000
Grant application deadline: February 10, 2017
Grant decisions: March 20, 2017
Contact: Cheryl Fowler, firstname.lastname@example.org or 920-230-2556
- Project displays measurable impact and outcomes (clearly stated objectives and methods)
- Project is appropriate and approved for school use
- Project enriches the educational experience; motivates or inspires students; fills a specific need; demonstrates a sense of community; and is fun for kids
- Project is reasonable and cost-effective
- Applicant is a 4K-12 teacher (public and parochial) in the Oshkosh Area School District
- Renovation of facilities
- Capital equipment (CD players, video cameras, computer hardware, smartboards, etc.), unless they are an integral part of an innovative activity
- Tuition for academic degree programs or classes
- Supplanting school budget items
- Mandated programs and activities
- Trips and travel expenses
- Sports programs, unless part of a health and wellness program
Grantees are required to complete a final report on the effectiveness of the project.
Final Report Form (PDF file)
Final Report Form (Microsoft Word file)
HOW TO APPLY
APPLY ONLINE | ACCESS SAVED APPLICATION