To support the growth and development of projects that offer more effective ways of serving people in the community, meet emerging community needs, and/or strengthen nonprofit organizations.
Geographic scope: City of Ripon and the Ripon Area School District
Range of grantmaking: Up to $1,000
Grant application deadline: October 13, 2017
Grant decisions: Mid-December
Contact: Amy Putzer, email@example.com or 920-426-3993
The Ripon Fund is a Field of Interest Fund under the umbrella of the Green Lake County/Ripon Community Foundation. Grants from the fund benefit charitable organizations serving Ripon area residents. The strongest proposals will offer new or proven approaches to serving the community and addressing emerging needs, or strengthen a nonprofit's ability to meet its mission.
- Debt reduction or retirement
- Reimbursement for previously incurred expenses
- Religious organizations for sacramental or theological purposes
- Political or lobbying activities
HOW TO APPLY | ACCESS SAVED APPLICATION
- Submit online grant application form before the application deadline. All applications MUST be submitted online.
- Provide any additional supporting documentation that is requested after your application undergoes an initial review. Documentation might include your 501(c)(3) determination letter, Board of Directors list, organizational income statement or balance sheet, etc.