Winneconne Area Education Fund
The Winneconne Community School District serves the educational needs of more than 1,500 children at its facilities located in Winneconne, Wis., in Winnebago County. The district includes one high school, a middle school, one elementary school with early childhood learning classrooms. The district is committed to providing an unsurpassed individualized learning experience for students so they are prepared to seize their potential and become productive global citizens.
The Winneconne Area Education Fund promotes and supports educational opportunities for students in the Winneconne Community School District. The Foundation strives to encourage young people to further their education by providing financial assistance for studies beyond high school, and to enhance programming throughout the schools by providing financial assistance for school district needs and projects.
The Winneconne Area Education Fund was founded in 1998 by members of the community dedicated to expanding the relationship between the schools and community to ensure continued quality education.
- Big Bucks Bass, Cali Boucher for Juvenile Diabetes Scholarship Fund
- Don Hale Fund
- Gerald H. Mugerauer Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Marilyn Henze Scholarship Fund
- Bill and Bernice DiVall Scholarship Fund
- D.H. McDonald Family Scholarship Fund
- George and Vera Tipler Family Scholarship Fund
- Harvey J. and Catharine M. Rengstorf Scholarship Fund
- Jack V. Perry Scholarship Fund
- James C. Frank Scholarship Fund
- Larsen-Winchester Lions Club Memorial Scholarship Fund
- Lola A. White Scholarship Fund
- Patricia Ann Barney Memorial Scholarship Fund