Oshkosh Area School District Education Foundation
The Oshkosh Area School District is a public school system that educates more than 10,000 children from early childhood through 12th grade. The district includes 15 elementary schools (grades 4K-5), five middle schools (grades 6-8), two high schools (grades 9-12) and two charter schools. The Oshkosh Area School District aims to be an innovative school recognized for excellence in education. The district strives to achieve excellence through open, interactive participation of students, staff, parents and the community. The Oshkosh Area School District empowers students to be lifelong learners and caring responsible citizens of our global community.
The Oshkosh Area School District began its relationship with the Oshkosh Area Community Foundation in 2012. Through this partnership the school district and the Community Foundation develop funds to provide resources for innovation, fine arts, athletics, scholarships, and other resources to enhance students' lives.
Oshkosh Area School District Funds
- OASD Education Foundation Athletic/Facilities Fund
- OASD Education Foundation Fine Arts Fund
- OASD Education Foundation Scholarship Fund
- A. B. O'Neil Memorial Fund
- George M. Steele High School Fund
- Gunnar D. Naslund Cross Country Memorial Award
- Helen A. Beach Fund
- Jenn Friederich Memorial Fund
- Oshkosh Area School District Education Foundation
- Oshkosh High School Alumni Opportunity Fund